Thursday, April 18, 2013

Somebody call the police before they harm themselves.

"Promise you won't say anything? If you say anything but 'okay' I feel like we're just going to put distance between us. So don't say anything. I care about you so much because I'm still in love with you." ― Murder victim. (J.F. Alexander) *
How am I supposed to stay silent when you say something like that? Especially when you know that I felt the same way, once. But you won't let anything happen. You're the worst. You hold me at arms length because I'm one of the only people who's ever managed to hurt you. And you just can't handle that, can you? You can't stand being vulnerable.
"It's been over a year and I'm still not over you. You'd think I would be by now. But you're just... everything I've ever wanted. I can't explain it. I mean, I should be able to explain why, but I can't. You're pretty much perfect. I love you." ― Not yet mentioned. (B.S. Anthony)
We're best friends. You know I love you, but I know it's not the same way. I hate that I can see this eating you up inside. I hate that I can't do anything about it. I see how sad you are every day and I know that there's nothing I can do to make it better. And I feel bad, because I can't just give you back your feelings; can't just stamp 'Return to sender' on your heart that you've left with me. I wish I could.
"I know I was supposed to be paying attention to her, because she was in the foreground. But I never was. I was always paying attention to the background, because that's where you were. And you were always prettier. I was never in love with her. Always you." ― Summer. (I.H. David) **
You don't know how happy this made me. You'll never know, will you? You, with your fiery hair and your impulsive actions that have nearly gotten you killed more than once. You left and I'll never forgive you, because you still have my damn heart. I haven't managed to get it back. You've ruined me. You've left me broken, with missing pieces. How could you? I really want to be whole again, for someone else.
"You're amazing and brilliant. And you've saved me from some of my darkest days. Saved my life. I'll always be biased towards you for that. And I'd marry you in a heartbeat. You're my best friend." ― Boy. (M.H. Aaron) ***
I've saved you? Where are you now, then? When I'm sinking so fast, it's only a matter of time before I drown. Where are you? Not here. I'm your savior and you can't even be bothered to say goodbye? I'm worth that little to you? I'll always hate you for that.

I'm so damn sick of love. I'm so fucking sick of it.

I would say rip my heart out and take it away
but I'm afraid that's already been done
my dear.



1 comment: